Tuesday 17 January 2012

jan, 17th - barnes farmers market....






day 684:

we had a quick wander around Barnes Farmers Market on Saturday. it's grown so much since our last visit. there's a lovely fishmonger now with some fresh oyster shucking that we were very tempted by. there are a couple of stalls doing delicious looking burgers and pizzas and as always some incredible fresh produce.

we agreed that next time we have friends around for dinner on a Saturday night, we'll come down and source our ingredients here.

1 comment:

  1. Dee, you always find the best markets ... whenever I think of my next trip to London I always picture myself at all your cafes and markets, when I make the trip all I will need to do is refer to "She had as at Hello" .... what a great guide !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails